These Celebrity Couple Fights Made a Lot of Noise in the Media

Armaan Kohli and Neeru Randhawa's is the ugliest one. 


Like every other couple, celebrities too have tiffs. But they sometimes turn ugly to the extent that they physically abuse their partners. Some keep it under wraps, while others boldly talk about it. But these celebrity fights only get worse when they're spoken about it in the media.
The recent one being actor Armaan Kohli and fashion stylist girlfriend, Neeru Randhawa. Reading of which we realised how messed up a fight can get out of a really small reason. Likewise, Neeru who was physically abused by Armaan has shared her story with the media, and it's making a lot of noise.

Armaan Kohli and Neeru Randhawa


Neeru Randhawa, Armaan Kohli's girlfriend who is currently in the hospital for her surgery, spoke to the media about their ugly fight. She told the press how Armaan allegedly beat her up which left a deep bruise that had to get a surgery done. 
Neeru narrated the incident to Bombay Times and said, "The argument started on a frivolous matter. I manage Armaan's villa in Goa, which is often rented out, and had made a booking for a client. However, the client had made the payment to the villa staff, and when Armaan asked me about the money, I told him that I will ask the staff to transfer it. Suddenly, he started verbally abusing me. Before I realised what was happening, he caught me by my hair and banged my head against the floor. I begged him to allow me to go to the hospital, promising that I wouldn't approach the police. The wound was so deep that I had to undergo a surgery. The doctor told me that the scar would be visible even after the surgery, as the assault has damaged my skin tissues. Armaan has been sending me text messages since Sunday, asking me to come back home, and he is even promising to marry me right away, but I have had enough!"
Such a bad thing to come across. 

Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly


Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly's marriage didn't work quite well for a long time. In just four months, Dimpy walked out of Rahul's home alleging that he was physically abusing her. Though she did go back to him when he apologised and they did seem like a happy couple for a little more time. But not for too long and they soon filed for a divorce. 
Not only was this one with Rahul's second marriage, but his first marriage with Shweta Singh too wasn't a successful one, and it ended on a bitter note.  

Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan


The highly spoken about couple back then, Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's fight got a lot of attention. It was after their breakup when Aishwarya revealed the ugly truth about their bitter relationship with the media. She expressed how Salman was very abusive, physically and mentally while they were in a relationship. This made her walk out of the relationship which didn't go well with Salman. He used to injure himself to get her attention and even call her endless times, but she wouldn't pick up. 
Even after supporting Salman time and again, Aishwarya finally broke up with him when he admitted to cheating on her for long.

Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia


Bollywood actress Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia's relationship turned bitter when he allegedly threatened her during one of the IPL matches in 2014. Preity narrated how Ness got abusive in front of the public with her which made her file a case against him and the two split ways. 
Preity is now happily married to Gene Goodenough.
Such hard times for these celebrities. An abusive relationship is too toxic to be in; we're glad they all split ways.
Previous
Next Post »