Social Media Trolls Neha Kakkar For Crying Uselessly on Indian Idol 10


Indian Idol is back with its 10th season. Ever since the show started, social media users are making fun of it. According to them, Indian Idol takes the contestants who have the saddest stories. On a relating note, one of the 3 judges of the show among Vishal Dadlani and Anu Malik, Neha Kakkad has become the victim of social media trolls after she started crying at one of the auditions.
It all started when in a recent episode Neha met her old guru’s son. She got emotional after learning that her guru has passed away 2 years back. Neha could not control herself and broke into tears on the show. Here are the clips:



As soon as the video starts doing the rounds, Neha got targeted by social media users. Several memes were being uploaded making fun of her.
Here are some of the screenshots:


1.


2.


3.


4.


Now, the singer finally gives a befitting reply to the trolls. On her Instagram account, she posted a photo and wrote,


“Getting #Trolled for Crying! Next time Plz Troll Me for my Loud Laughter as well. In fact Why Dont You Troll Me for Helping the Needy People??… Anyway! Whatever it is, This is how I Am “Jaisi Real Life Mein Hoon, Waisi Hi Camera Ke Aage” CAMERA CANT CHANGE MY PERSONALITY! Yes I Am An Emotional Girl and Really Proud of it! I Have a Heart that feels people’s Emotions.. Many people these days have become Heartless/ Emotionless.. I don’t wanna become like them 🙏🏼 If I find something funny, I Laugh my lungs out, if I find something sad, it makes me Cry.. This is how I am and I’ll remain the same till I’m alive!! I have not only Cried but I’ve also Helped people several times and I will keep doing that!! Nothing can change me!! Infact people Love me for what I Am and for what I Do! ♥ 🤗 …..

P.S. This trolling and those memes made Me laugh too 🙈 They’re actually Funny 🤣 and Btw.. We (#IndianIdol) Only take #GoodSingers ahead, Not the ones who have #SadStories! .#NehaKakkar .#IndianIdol10 @sonytvofficial”

 via- pagalparrot
Previous
Next Post »