Epic Slogans Behind Trucks That Will Make You Giggle Instantly



We live in a country where finding humour is not a big deal. Walk out of the house and you will find a lot of people doing random stuff that makes you go LOL.
Recently, I was travelling to a nearby town and I encountered various trucks on my way. And, my attention was on the slogans that people had painted behind their vehicles. I mean, how do they come up with such epic quotes? I don't know about others but I have always tried to find the person behind all these sayings which go as: 'Buri nazar waaley, tera muh kaala', 'maa ka ashirwaad', 'aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar bann kar' and so on...
Today, I tried to search some more about these sayings and here I am, with a set of some of the most epic ones on the internet. Check 'em out.

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega... 



Dad: Beta, what do you want to become?
Son: Truck driver
Dad: .........
Mom: Flying chappal received! 

Hater alert! 


Soniya: But, I use Fair and Lovely... 

Save water, especially the one from Iraq. 


But, hey? Who's Raani? 

Is anyone under 1 reading this? 


If you are, here's a silent reminder. 

The nation wants to know!


Ab bata bhi do! 

Daya Ben wali baddua... 


That's all. 
If these quotes made you laugh share them with your friends. 
Previous
Next Post »