Benefits of Neem You Probably Did not Know ..

Jo apne dil se kare pyaar, wo neem se kaise kare inkaar!


I know I am bitter, but just like all that glitters is not gold, similarly, all that is bitter isn't toxic.
I may not be palatable, but trust me, I could prove to be your favourite confidante.
The best part about me is my versatility. I am equally good in any form you prefer. 
The medicinal properties I behold are retained in all my forms - be it my powdered self, my oil, my leaves or even my bark. 
Do you know I am more effective than the chemical pesticides? Yes, my seeds are powdered and sprayed over the crops to wave off those harmful pests. 
Read on to witness my glory and stuff me in your pantry. I bet you will :) 

#1. If you love to flaunt a blemish free, clear skin - I am the one for you. 


Treat your acne or psoriasis issue with my oil and check out my power. I have acquired a leading place in cosmetics too. After all, I make your skin retain its elasticity. So, choose me if you wanna look young. 

#2. I am so good at dealing with viral infections.


My antiviral properties absorb the virus and prohibit its entry over the affected areas.
I am the number one choice for treating warts, chicken pox, and smallpox. My extracts are toxic to the herpes virus. Enjoy me in your tea to treat herpes.  

#3. Cancer is dreadful. But I can be your saviour.


I am made up of polysaccharides and limonoids which are helpful in suppressing cancer and tumour cells. Studies have proved that people who are affected by breast cancer should seek help from the consumption of my capsules. As having them on a regular basis help boost their immunity.

#4. I can give you a sparkling white fresh smile too.


Add a powdered me to your toothpaste also. I an trusted to be very beneficial in treating oral/dental problems. From gum diseases to keep the mouth healthy and germ-free, fighting bad breath, killing bacteria in the mouth, preventing and reducing plaque, fighting cavities, etc., I am totally oral friendly.   

#5. I can treat baldness too.


You may think of baldness as a cosmetic issue, but other factors can cause baldness. While you can get it treated at cosmetic clinics, you can try the natural way to ensure there are no side effects. Mix a bit of my powdered form with curd and apply it as a mask on your head regularly. I have the capacity to trigger normal functioning of the scalp and allow hair re-growth.  

#6. I am your anti-malaria squad.


As you're aware, malaria is a lethal disease caused by mosquito bites. Besides concentrating on curing it, you can also prevent pathogens from entering your house. Prepare a drink of my powder and water and drink it daily to cure and prevent malaria. 
To keep mosquitoes at bay, mix my powder with water and spray it on the plants and corners of your house. The anti-pyretic agents under my jurisdiction help to keep the disease at bay. 
I would be the natural 'All Out'

#7. I can improve your eyesight too.


Every part of me has some of the other benefits. No, trust me I am not bragging. I can bet you didn't know that my flowers can help your eyesight. Go for my dried out flowers and consume them on a regular basis for excellent results.
Besides keeping clothes fresh, by putting a couple of my dried leaves or removing blackheads by diluting a couple of my oil drops and applying, my uses are numerous.
Since you do not find me in every household, it is more viable to use my powdered self, which offers the same benefits. Beholding the qualities in totality, you'll only need a small quantity for each use.
So, get going, I am sure you can call me home for one reason or the other. I would be happy to be a guest or an extended family whichever you prefer. The choice is all yours.
Previous
Next Post »